1) Where_______you from?
2) I_______up at 8 o'clock every morning.
3) _______down and be quiet please!
4) There were only a few_______at the party.
5) _______sister lives in Italy.
6) _______English people love fish and chips.
7) Do you want to come to the disco with_______?
8) Read this sign here, not_______one over there!
9) When_______Julia come back from her holidays?
10) _______are lots of beautiful places in England.
11) How_______money have you got?
12) _______English is better than mine.
13) His parents are_______.
14) I hate_______to get up early.
15) The teacher doesn't_______us homework every day.
16) _______is your favourite food?
17) I came_______England to improve my English.
18) You_______all go to London next weekend.
19) We_______really impressed by Big Ben.
20) We had a rugby tournament and unfortunately our team came_______.
21) I cried when my friend_______
22) Andy_______to go to the cinema tonight.
23) I don't_______watch TV.
24) I love your coat! It is_______than mine.
25) What a terrible day! This is the_______day of my life!
26) Never_______such a beautiful sunset!
27) _______at the moment. I think, I'll go out for a walk.
28) _______probably go swimming this afternoon.
29) I'd_______go to bed than watch the late night film, I'm quite tired this evening.
30) We need to go to the supermarket as there is only_______milk left.
31) The shop_______for an hour when they arrived.
32) If it rains, we_______have the barbeque.
33) I_______at home when my friend came to see me.
34) If you are under 18 you_______to buy alcohol in England.
35) We bought some sweets_______on our journey.
36) I_______popcorn! It's my favourite snack.
37) 'In a fortnight' means:_______
38) If you_______pick them up from their house, they would like to come.
39) The pizza_______to perfection. We ate too much in the Italian restaurant that night.
40) Alex_______come to Dartmoor with us on Saturday, but he's not sure yet.
41) I would like to give you the job when you finish school, but do you think_______enough work experience by then?
42) _______I start a full time job I would like to travel the world.
43) I fell off a ladder a few years ago and I have been scared of heights ever_______.
44) If the manager's team had lost, he_______resigned.
45) I think we should go on holiday to Spain,_______you have a better idea.
46) We have only been staying in Exmouth_______Friday.
47) I was excited about going to America to see my cousin, as I_______him for fifteen years.
48) 'If you work hard, you will pass all your exams!', I_______.
49) I_______to live in Scotland, but now I live in Germany.
50) My friend promised_______me that evening.
51) I asked_______.
52) He went to the garage_______.
53) 'You were driving too fast_______you?', said the policeman.
54) It_______cold last night because the ground is icy.
55) She was very sporty when she was younger, maybe she_______a famous athlete.
56) I worked all last summer, but I wish I_______gone on holiday instead.
57) When I passed my driving test I was over the_______.
58) Where on_______did you put your keys?
59) I like him because he makes me_______
60) You shouldn't wear those dirty shoes in the house!_______